Start doing what matters
In a world where we are faced with unlimited choices and limited time, business owners, leaders, and staff are finding it hard to stay focused. Everyone seems to be extremely “busy” and fewer people feel they have the time to make smarter decisions — and it is costing us at work and at home.
Using the Native American principal of The Sacred Order, Scott shows how many people mix up their sequence and the touchpoints required to get more efficient results.
Although his great-grandmother was a full-blooded Cherokee medicine woman, Scott did not learn the Cherokee ways and grew up in a typical suburban family in America. He has always been drawn to the wilderness and became an adventure guide, leading or participating in adventure trips across the United States, Canada, Europe, South America, Asia and Australia.
Scott was fortunate to be taught by a teacher who had learned the art of awareness, survival, and philosophy from an Apache elder. He blends his this Native American training into practical strategies that people can use at work and at home. Scott wrote the book The Order: Doing the right things at the right time in the right way to assist in providing people with strategies that they can use to start doing what matters.
This interactive program provides them with just the right balance of practical insights and ancient wisdom to allow people to work smarter not harder.
- 5 Common trends impacting work and home that are taking many people off path
- How you can apply Native American principles that have lasted the test of time to do the things that matter
- Practical strategies to identify your critical path forward using the Sacred Order
- The importance of seeking the wisdom of elders and how this can open new realms of possibility
- A range of Critical Pathways that have been mapped to help fast-track momentum in business and life